Tuesday, August 20, 2013

St. Thomas


 It was a lot of work moving to an island!!  On Saturday, I got home from Europe and had four days to pack up my life and get to St. Thomas.  I made quite a mess!  It was very stressful, but on Thursday I made it here!



 I had so many things for school and home, I couldn't fit them all into my three huge suitcases!  I had to mail some things to myself on the island as well.

My flight was very early in the morning, and I had a layover in Florida.  I was so excited when I finally got here!

My friend picked me up from the airport and took me to where we will be staying.  Our apartment will not be ready until September 1st, so we are staying with some very nice friends until then.  Here is a video of the view from the deck!


After that, we went straight to the beach!!  Monday was the teachers' first day of school at my new school.   Everyone is very nice here, and it seems like a great place to be!  I have been working hard on my new classroom and think it might finally be ready for some pictures tomorrow.  So, check back for those! Although I am happy to be here, I am still thinking about all of my students at BSMS.  I hope the first weeks of school are going well and miss you all a lot!!!



5 comments:

  1. Hope you have fun and enjoy meeting your students over there Ms. Fritz!!(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Karen, I had a great first day! I will be posting pictures soon! How is school going for you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im glad you did ms.fritz!(: & i'll be checking! & pretty good!(:

    ReplyDelete