Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Je Suis en France


After a very long trip and confusing time change, I made it to Nice, France!  I am very happy to be here.  It looks a lot different than Illinois.  Instead of corn, there is the beautiful Mediterranean Sea, mountains, and very old buildings.  The weather is a little colder than home.  It is supposed to  warm up by Saturday though.


Today, I take my first driving lesson.  I am trying to learn how to drive a stick shift.  We will see how it goes!  I will start French classes next week, but am already learning new words and phrases.  Check out this website if you want to learn French too!

http://www.bonjour.com/

3 comments:

  1. I am glad you made it Ms.Fritz. be careful while learning how to drive the stick shift car. Hope you have fun :D ~Laura c:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laura! Driving the car is tricky...haha. I will try again tomorrow. Hope you are enjoying your summmer!

      Delete
  2. Haahaa well hope you get the hang of it , Good luck trying to drive it tomorrow :D. And I am having a good summer so far thanks for asking.Hope you are too. Have a good one ! ~Laura C:

    ReplyDelete